How much weight can i lose from today until the first of november with the HCG drops?

eatign 500 cals as directed and takign hcg diet drops

Favorite Answer

40-70 pounds, depending on the quality of the drops, and how well you follow the diet

With the quality drops I used from prohcgdiet.com I was able to lose 16 pounds in 24 days and I did cheat some. It's now 47 days until you hit your target date so you can do a full cycle if you start the diet in the next 5 days. The amount of weight loss depends on how much you weigh now. If you are really over weight you will see much more dramatic results than if you are just a few pounds over weight. I started my diet at 220 and ended at 204 after 24 days. So if your weight is similar to mine then you could expect to lose 50 pounds if you are strict in staying on the diet.

The weight loss you experience in the first few days is really dramatic (2-3 pounds per day) which is really motivating but after about a week or so you will start to "plateau" which is the point that most people start to cheat. If you can resist cheating at that point until the next phase of big weight loss happens (day 12 to 14) you will have excellent results. Good luck!

My wife lost 22 pounds in 43 days (one full course of treatment). We got the drops from HealthyHCG.com and on their site it says their customers average about 0.7 pounds per day over a full course of treatment (43 days). Women tend to lose a little more than men, plus you will lose less if you cheat.

Source(s): www.HealthyHCG.com