Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 9 years ago

Playing music video on iphone/ipod touch/itunes?

usually i don't want watch the music video instead i just want to listen to the music but my iphone/ipod touch forces me to play the video while listening to the song ....the itunes does the same as well...i can't play the music without playing the video of it....is there a way to fix/change this...i am usually pretty good with computer stuff so you could just tell me how to do it...thanks

Best Answer

I recommend you Altysoft Video iPod Conerter, it has professional version and free version, both of them can convert video to your iPod.

Altysoft iPod Video Converter is a iPod video converter that converts video files, DVD movies, YouTube videos, so you can play the videos on your iPod. Altysoft Video iPod Converter can convert all types of video files (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, YouTube, etc.) into the proper video formats(MPEG4, H264) that play on the iPod.

• SRΛSC

I'm confused. You do know there are music & music videos right? In other words, audio only versions of the songs. If you don't want to see a video then just get the music (audio only) version & not the more expensive music video. Its not a matter of being forced, that's the way music videos have always been. Music & video.

In my opinion, you just need to convert the video format,

so that the music video can play on these portable device.

Video Download Studio can help you with conversion very well.

get a free trial from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-vid...

hope it can help you more or less!

Yup, you can, you can use the iphone video converter to extract the sound tracks from your video and save as mp3, then you can enjoy only the mp3 on your ipod now. free try the software, you will like it

yes,using iPhone Video Converter, you can convert videos, audios and images to your iPhone . You can playback nearly all video, audio, and image formats on your iPhone like RM, RMVB, AVI, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, MPE, M1V, MPV2, MP4, DAT, MOV, VOB, WMA, OGG, AAC, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF, PNG, etc.