Anyone else listen to christmas music round this time?

i really like listening to x-mas music now even though its really early

and i really want to watch the grinch!! Love that movie!

Carol of the Bells is the most heavenly music i've ever heard....always reminds me of angels singing :)

Favorite Answer

Lovely question this well done, I love Christmas and all the carols and trimmings that go with it, I have even written Christmas songs and lyrics, sent them off and heard nothing, why ? because anything to do with Christianity in the media is politically incorrect,

can't wait for Christmas this year so Happy Christmas to you and yours .

Source(s): Christian and proud of it.

never....I hear to yuletide music on itunes radio on each and every occasion i've got faith like. they have some super stations on there which you will hear to all 3 hundred and sixty 5 days around. i'm an extremely imaginative guy or woman and this music places me in the temper to create. hear ALL you prefer. i think of this is stupid to be stricken approximately what others will think of of you over some thing like this.

My husband would if I let him.. He'll decorate for Christmas right after halloween if I let him (But I love fall decorations for thanksgiving so we'll usually alternate years of when the tree goes up)

Not really, I don't like to listen to Christmas music untill the season comes around (: It just makes me more anxious xD ahh, i can't wait♥

Sauter-Finnegan band, Prekofievs, Midnight sleighride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mExpGyauWGc

Youtube thumbnail

Brilliant tune, anytime of year, check out the xylophonist.

How can it "always reminds me of angels singing". If you have heard Angels singing you need psychiatric help for hearing voices.

Its too early for x-mas music and movies [lol]

Haha! I listen to it all year long!

• Never.

Each to his/her own