Spiritually Speaking, is Australian money better than American money?

I mean, it's only worth 91 cents American, but it isn't packed with religious symbolism. We used to have Florey and other famous scientists on our notes... Now we just have people nobody has ever heard of... But it's still better than American money with its 'In God We Trust'!

Favorite Answer

I haven't used dollars since the invention of debit cards. my card has my pic on it.

fyi; I will take all the australian money you want to send me, box it up I will pay shipping.

When the Lord returns for His own & we realize He wants a real relationship not some kind of man made allegiance that requires works. As for the things you mentioned for the most part it wasn't atheists & agnostics caring for the needs of the world. It was Jews & christians. Read about men like Wilberforce. Between his intelligence & education he could have led an easy life in parliament. But he chose to fight against slavery when it was even less popular to do than it was during the civil war. Christian organizations like Samaritan's Purse sees & meet needs that others are too blind to see. The average American only gives 2% to charity. Religious people donate 3.5%. It may not sound like a lot but if you have 50,000 give $2. you'll have $100,000. But if they are religious you'll have $175,000. Quite a difference. Religious people also tend to volunteer more of their time. Anything can be used as an excuse to start war. Religious views are just easier to manipulate as most people don't want to get involved in issues unless you anger them with personal injustice. But it doesn't mean we can afford to lose their keen sense of need to help others. You said: "Go out and adopt a starving kitten or puppy, cloth & shelter a homeless Person, teach a grownup to read (yes, there are illiterates)...you'll think of something good to do!" IN CASE you haven't noticed religious people already are doing this not only in the U.S. but all over the world. Don't know too many atheists working for a better world. Most are just sitting around ragging on those who oppose their beliefs. If they spent their time more productively for others we could accomplish more for those in need. Criticising what you don't understand doesn't help anyone.

If the Australian money according to you is worth more then the American Dollar, then don't ask for any money from the USA, & that includes any other country. Let's see when a disaster hit another country, who will the world first call on for financial help, Yes the world always calls on the USA first of all for money.

• ?

Lets see on the one hand plastic money, world leaders in anti counterfeit note technology.

On the other hand, paper money, easier to counterfeit and technologically behind the 8-ball.

Financial value aside, one is clearly better than the other.

• Steve

You'll go far as a currency trader.

Just don't let anyone in on your secret or the markets will go crazy. The US dollar will crash and most of the world's financial reserves will be wiped out.

I just use a credit card.

All the benefits of the American dollar without the religious bullshit.

hmm, that does give it extra points for awesomeness. but thats only worth about 4 cents so youre still lacking.

Source(s): Atheism: The Logical Choice. If anything ive said offends you then DEFINITELY send me an email to FeloniousCrimes@gmail.com

No, American Dollar is better!

Arrogant.

• I don't really pay attention to that on our dollars. I mostly use a card anyway.