Theists, What exactly do you mean by "the Lord works in mysterious ways"?

I was watching a program on what Christians claimed were miracles to certain almost impossibly resolved personal situations, were these theists claimed that there had been "divine intervention" which had proven to them, that God works in "mysterious ways." I was rather impressed by some of... show more I was watching a program on what Christians claimed were miracles to certain almost impossibly resolved personal situations, were these theists claimed that there had been "divine intervention" which had proven to them, that God works in "mysterious ways."
I was rather impressed by some of these stories, but not being Christian nor theist, but Buddhist I am not completely understanding why "mysterious ways" were thought responsible for the "miracles" claimed had occurred.

Any explanations or examples to this from people who'd be serious answering to this???

Please, a question to be answered with seriousness and respect, ONLY.

Thank you.
Update: I'm spiritual, as Buddhists would be. But we have no such terminology in our philosophy. Our practice is through meditation, realizing from the inside outwards. The Buddha is considered only a teacher. But there was something so very moving about these people giving testimony about what through faith in the... show more I'm spiritual, as Buddhists would be. But we have no such terminology in our philosophy. Our practice is through meditation, realizing from the inside outwards. The Buddha is considered only a teacher.
But there was something so very moving about these people giving testimony about what through faith in the "Lord" had accomplished for them, that in some cases, I began to ponder were there was not just coincidences to what even to me, would seems miraculous

ANY PERSONAL STORIES FROM THEISTS WHO HAVE HAD ANY EXPERIENCES THEY'D SHARE AS TO WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE CLAIMED AS "MYSTERIOUS WAYS" OPERATING IN THEIR OWN LIVES?

EXAMPLES, I MEAN.

One day after this program and I can not help STILL feeling moved by some truly impressive experiences.
This is alien to me...but it has me truly interested.
IF YOU'D SHARE AN EXPERIENCE as to how these "mysterious ways" convinced you there was no coincidence, I'd TRULY APPRECIATE hearing from you. I'm trying to learn what I can't understand. Thank you.
Update 2: Spooks, being a Buddhist & continuing on the path, hasn't made me hardened, rather, it has filled me with awe - a sense of almost reaching to understand what then I am back to square 1 - in a state of mentally feeling closed. Then I go back to meditation & a further reaching not to grasp but only touch once... show more Spooks, being a Buddhist & continuing on the path, hasn't made me hardened, rather, it has filled me with awe - a sense of almost reaching to understand what then I am back to square 1 - in a state of mentally feeling closed. Then I go back to meditation & a further reaching not to grasp but only touch once again occurs. This continues & continues but as it does, so do I become "enthused." I asked my teacher what enthused meant - & he said the word is from the Greek which means "Filled with God." I've been thrown into a state of feeling a grace since enthused became resonant with FILLED WITH GOD! Why? I've no idea. But I feel so often that there IS something out there we can not understand, & yet have glimpses of. I may be called any d@mned name in the proverbial "book" but between this program I mention which prompted this question, & what I've developed a feeling which is awe, wonder, amazement, I say, there's is something more that science & logic which exists! I can't deny this.
Update 3: Dear Pearl, so good to "see" you again. I told you and my other 5 contacts I'd be back every once in a while to see how you were doing. You 6 people have made a very touching and way beyond the surface of having reached me deeply. I don't know exactly why, but you simply have had. I am a creature... show more Dear Pearl, so good to "see" you again. I told you and my other 5 contacts I'd be back every once in a while to see how you were doing. You 6 people have made a very touching and way beyond the surface of having reached me deeply.
I don't know exactly why, but you simply have had. I am a creature of instinct. Things go to me like a lightening bolt. I know you, my 6 contacts have, so I obey what response that demands, commands as well - that I stay mindful of you.
Thank you for your answer but especially your presence, this morning! Fondly, Greci.
Update 4: I'm thinking about your responses, people. Takes me time to think of what you've answered before I can feel I can feel fair to you. Please have the patience to bear with me??? # 13 - you've entered a response - but I can not not find it, nor who you are. Would you reconsider showing up,... show more I'm thinking about your responses, people. Takes me time to think of what you've answered before I can feel I can feel fair to you. Please have the patience to bear with me???

# 13 - you've entered a response - but I can not not find it, nor who you are.
Would you reconsider showing up, again?
Thanks!
Will return! G.
Update 5: Patience is a good thing, Johnny - even if all by itself.