Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 10 years ago

Are there any coach/s in the "Hot Seat" this 2010 NFL season?

I think Wade Phillips is.with all this talk about "will the cowboys be the first team in nfl history to play in their own stadium on super bowl sunday"

agree/disagree

any other coach/s you think are/should be on the hot seat?

and why?

Favorite Answer

Wade Phillips is always an 8-8 season away from being fired. In a recent Sporting News poll of 32 NFL correspondents, the top coaches in the NFC East were Reid (16 votes), Shanahan (10) and Coughlin (6). The head coach in Dallas is just a figure head ... Jones is the one calling the shots.

That said, the Cabbage Patch Coach is more secure than Jack Del Rio, Tom Cable and Lovie Smith.

The Jags have struggled the last couple of years, Cable is an idiot, and Smith has led his team to a sub-.500 record since their Super Bowl appearance, and has run off his best assistants in the process.

If the Bears start slowly, and a loss to the Lions tomorrow isn't unthinkable, Smith may be the first to go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Well I think that

Wade Phillips

Lovie Smith

Tom Cable

John Fox

Jack Del Rio

Eric Mangini

are all on the Hot Seat.

I think Lovie Smith is burning up the most

Lovie Smith

• GTAP!!

Lovie Smith

The Chargers beating the Raiders became rather solid on condition that i'm a chargers fan yet I even have enjoyed dissimilar different video games too like Bears Steelers, Patriots charges, Cowboys Giants. so plenty extra video games too exiting season so a techniques yet dissipointed relating to the lost vs the Ravens yet we are able to be back and win so plenty extra video games.

Del Rio. This will be his last year unless he produces. Same thing for Garrard.