Are you gonna have you kids play soccer?

I'm gonna have my kids play sports. My daughter is gonna be a cheerleader and my son will be a multi sport athlete. I don't know if my son will play soccer. I have to agree with my boy, the best sports talk show host, Jim Rome. He said he'd rather have his son be a figure skater or do gymnastics then... show more I'm gonna have my kids play sports. My daughter is gonna be a cheerleader and my son will be a multi sport athlete. I don't know if my son will play soccer. I have to agree with my boy, the best sports talk show host, Jim Rome. He said he'd rather have his son be a figure skater or do gymnastics then play soccer. He said soccer isn't American and I agree with him. Why don't people in Europe play baseball? They don't play since its not a European sport. Soccer isn't an American sport so that's why we don't care about it.
Update: @highburied-I'm doing the same thing. Adopt a kid from the Dmminican Republic and have him play baseball. Adopt a kid from the hood and have him play basketball. A kid from Kenya and have him be a marathon runner. You can make mad good money if it works out
Update 2: @A Man of Ledgens-He also hates women's basketball and pro bowilng. Not just soccer.
Update 3: @Man of legends-I hate women's basketball. I find it boring.
19 answers 19