BOB
BOB asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What will liberals say when Obama admits in his memoirs that he is Muslim after his presidency ends in 2012?

After his Presidenc

• rayven
    Favorite Answer

Out of all of the things a person could say about Obama and his presidency, and some people like you use the "Obama is a Muslim" idea - an idea which is absolutely not true.

Amazing. In a time where the economy is questionable, military actions are open to debate, major bailouts given to corporations using taxpayer money, escalating the national debt, and many other real topics that could be truthfully debated, you stick with something that has absolutely no truth or any bearing. Absolutely amazing.

**sigh** Again, Obama is not a Muslim. He said it. McCain said it. His former preacher said it. I don't know what will get that through your mind. Probably nothing.

But in the extremely small chance that he comes out as a Muslim when his presidency ends, I and the other liberals will say "So what?" I couldn't care less what his religious affiliations are, as long as he does the job we elected him to do.

Not more than what was said when everyone found out that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction, and all the loss of American lives have gone in vain. At least Obama being a Muslim would not cause any loss of American life neither would it destroy the economy.

regrettably the sheep of this united states of america will probable vote for a neocon like Sarah Palin or Newt "I on no account observed a carbon tax i did no longer love" Gingritch. This guy or woman will probable take us into warfare with Iran and proceed each and every thing that Obama has began and Bush before him. Our united states of america is going to bypass to crap if the human beings do no longer awaken to the fake left/good paradigm.

Liberals will think of him as the Greatest president ever.

You birthers. It must be sad for you, out of power. You probably look at Mr. Obama and see a black man, too. I'm so sorry for you.

The same thing we said when the Cons told everyone that Hillary was going to divorce Bill after he left the presidency: Bull crap!

omg how ridiculous this is exactly why people think the republican party is full of wackjobs there is plenty to trash obama on regarding policy there was rather.. so this is pointless and untrue, he is not a closeted muslim

• ?

In this somewhat ridiculous hypothetical situation

As a liberal I'd say "how sad that someone needs to pretend to be Christian to get elected in this country".

The usual. Like it was no big deal and how brave he is for doing so.

Source(s): S.O.S.
  • Hi

Nothing, I really won't care that much?

Is being muslim a bad thing to cons or something?