I am a teen trying to raise money for different charities, my mission right now is TWLOHA, creative ideas?

I have a passion for helping people. I want to be proud of myself. I've volunteered all summer and now it's time for a school year activity. An organization I am extremely passionate about at the moment is TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms). I'm going to try to raise money to donate to it, so do you... show more I have a passion for helping people. I want to be proud of myself. I've volunteered all summer and now it's time for a school year activity. An organization I am extremely passionate about at the moment is TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms). I'm going to try to raise money to donate to it, so do you have any creative ways to do so? All ideas are welcome, I have maybe three to five friends that would probably be willing to help out. Thanks!