Light
Light asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastEgypt · 9 years ago

Misr: Animals in your last name?

Does your last name mean any animal?

Medic and Wolf are wolves. Mines is "Lion". No my last name is not Asad. Arabs had many names for lion since they saw him as a glorified animal.

So anyone else?

If your last name isn't an animal...then any people with first names that mean animals?

@ESD: No, none of those 3. Hint: My ancestors ruled an Islamic Caliphate.

@Esd: Close, but no cigar :P

It's not a caliph name...it's a family (last name). It's the last name of the Prophet's (SAW) uncle.

I said last name. So no.

Hamza was the first name of the Prophet's (SAW) uncle.

@ESD: No, you are wrong.

@maryam: No it's not hesham or anything close to that

@Mariam:it's close to that

@Mariam:it's close to that

Best Answer

So does that mean i get a best answer? ;)

First, those those with the final call of an animal: ---American polar explorer, Richard Byrd, of the Virginia Byrds (a widely used family contributors of Virginia) ---American literary critic, Stanley Fish ---Lord Byron's lover, woman Caroline Lamb ---British primary for the time of the French and Indian warfare, James Wolfe ---Canadian actor, Michael J. Fox Now for persons with the final call of a shade: ---Of Black's regulation Dictionary recognition, Henry Campbell Black ---the present British top Minister, Gordon Brown ---American primary, Norman Schwarzkopf (actually "black head") ---American splendid Justice, Byron White P. S. in my opinion, i can think of of basically 3 human beings: Mr. Greene, my 9th grade math instructor, the late Dr. Berry, who grew to become into my family contributors's GP for some years, and the late Dr. Brown, the physician who introduced me.

• Mar3ie

My last name is Mar3ie, and the first thing that people think of when hearing it isnt animals. Instead they think of the movie "El 2armooty" and the catch phrase "Mar3ie Beta3 El kelemah". xD

• So is your last name Laith or 3'adanfar? OMG WAIT UR LAST NAME IS KHORSHID ISNT IT

haha khorshid is persian actually

I heard Maha means cow, and um...3'azal and sa2r

Source(s): its Abbas, right? @ ahmed : dude give me a hint as to the caliphate.... cuz Haidar also means lion, but there was no haidari caliph, only the indian princely state of Hyderabad *EDIT FOR THE WIN* ohh...its Hamza? *eDIT* what do you mean by last name? u know what imma find it waaait *DETAILS AGAIN* ok , is it 3abdelmoteleb? cuz i give up lmao

My last name means the great. Dina the Great haha. What can I say lol, I'm just that awesome. I love my last name haha.

no but my first name is. my name is Arwa which means in arabic a type of 3'azal (deer)

whats the thumb down 4. its MY name

Source(s): me

no, no where near animals..

my family on both sides have last names related to planets in space lol

• .

i dont think my name is an animal-hassan is an animal name? i have no idea

haha. i was just going to ask this too!

yes my last name is an animal's name...kind of :)

@Y.A.M: Maha means eye of the deer...''3een el ghazal''

nope my name is animal free