Ok, yes Justin Bieber makes music that alot of people do not like, but why would you hate him as a PERSON?

Imean some wish death on him, thats bull. He is just a lil guy like...what did he personally "do" to anybody?

I don't really like his music, but him as a person...I cant say if I like him or not because I dont know about anything he does.

EDIT: laughing fool, he is just a kid, like how could "he alone" society is dumbing down, and has been before he got into the picture, and people blame him...he IS TOLD WHAT DO TO.

• Favorite Answer

I hate Perez Hilton but I have actual reasons for hating him as a person.

And yeah, Justin Bieber haters, Disney haters, are all pathetic. Michael Jackson fans are the biggest hypocrites that are all about "L.O.V.E" yet they H.A.T.E people like Martin Bashir, Tom Sneddon, and Diane Sawyer. Spread the "L.O.V.E." Really?

he's dumbing down society

I didn't say "he alone" is dumbing down, i was inferring that he's contributing to it. Anyway, i don't hate him, i just don't like him, i don't understand why he's getting all this attention when he's not really talented. I know for sure that he doesn't write his own music, and in my opinion a lot of people can sing better than him, why aren't they getting that kind of attention.

It's like everything new that comes out.

A ton of people love him/her, there always has to be those other people that want to be against them.

It's just people who like to get worked up over things that aren't important.

I don't hate or love JB, he's okay I guess.

• redden

JUSTINE BIEBER i admire THE JONAS BROTHERS. LOVE THERE track THEIR warm, THEY SING LIKE ANGELS, i admire THERE track i elect to GET MARRIED OFF OF once you look ME interior the EYES. JUSTINE besides the undeniable fact that MAKES ME elect to PUKE when I SEE HIM he's sixteen AND nevertheless HAVENT WENT with the aid of PUBERTY COME ON NOW HE CANT SING. he's gruesome AND WHATS WITH THAT HAIR

• ~

I just find him overrated. I don't hate HIM. But I do hate his music and this all phase that people are having that he's all over the place...

• yeah Daria, you said it!

and honestly its a good question...sorta hard to hate someone you don't personally know. but his music irritates me to no end

people are just weird these days...i see no reason to hate him...it's not like they know him personally or anything...=D

He makes money from selling merchandise that only girls who think he's cute buys. And he knows it.

well i think hes a great person. and i love his music. all thos other people.......shame on them.

if he can get some from kim kardashian I respect him