Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Survey:So you're in a public loo & theres no toilet paper.all you have with you is a library book,would you?

Best Answer

Of course I do Jess, it takes a while to do my business, so I finish reading my book, take of my boxies to wipe, pull up and let Mr Winkkie have the enjoyment of the natural feeling of going commando.

Source(s): I have used a page out of a book in the past, would not reccommend it, very rough and harsh on bum bum, lol
  • Angie

If I had went for a shite, then yeah I would. But, I probably wouldn't do that in a public toilet (unless I had sudden diarrhea lol) and even then I'd check that there was some bog roll first.

If it was just a pee, I probably wouldn't waste my time ripping pages out of a book. I've wiped with my hand before (washing afterwards of course) :)

Lmaooo That Is Funniie =D Wish Something Like That Would Happen When I Was There 8-) Would Be Good To Record =D

The chances of me having a library book are nil. I'd tap out an S-O-S message onto the cubicle wall next door (sling over the $h!te-roll) or jump up and down until gravity has taken it's course.

• Tinker

Chapter 3 just went missing Jess..oops

I`d check first,to see if there`s toilet paper.

Source(s): Common sense.
  • Emma K

If it's a pee, I would probably use my hand and the wash it :P

or rip out the last or first page which is hopefully blank!

yes

read the book till some one came in and passed some loo roll ........... lol

rip out page 14 lol.

i would always make sure there was toilet roll in there

and no i would not usea book