Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Survey:So you're in a public loo & theres no toilet paper.all you have with you is a library book,would you?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Of course I do Jess, it takes a while to do my business, so I finish reading my book, take of my boxies to wipe, pull up and let Mr Winkkie have the enjoyment of the natural feeling of going commando.

Source(s): I have used a page out of a book in the past, would not reccommend it, very rough and harsh on bum bum, lol
  • Angie
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

If I had went for a shite, then yeah I would. But, I probably wouldn't do that in a public toilet (unless I had sudden diarrhea lol) and even then I'd check that there was some bog roll first.

If it was just a pee, I probably wouldn't waste my time ripping pages out of a book. I've wiped with my hand before (washing afterwards of course) :)

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Lmaooo That Is Funniie =D Wish Something Like That Would Happen When I Was There 8-) Would Be Good To Record =D

• 9 years ago

The chances of me having a library book are nil. I'd tap out an S-O-S message onto the cubicle wall next door (sling over the $h!te-roll) or jump up and down until gravity has taken it's course.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tinker
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Chapter 3 just went missing Jess..oops

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I`d check first,to see if there`s toilet paper.

Source(s): Common sense.
  • Emma K
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

If it's a pee, I would probably use my hand and the wash it :P

or rip out the last or first page which is hopefully blank!

• 9 years ago

yes

read the book till some one came in and passed some loo roll ........... lol

• 9 years ago

rip out page 14 lol.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i would always make sure there was toilet roll in there

and no i would not usea book

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.