Web based rss feed reader to replace bloglines.?

Bloglines is shutting down, and I'm looking for a replacement. 1. Must be web-based. I read my feeds from several computers and mobile devices, and it's useless if they aren't all synchronized. 2. The mobile version has to be good on a decent device. Google reader sucks on mobile, because it... show more Bloglines is shutting down, and I'm looking for a replacement.

1. Must be web-based. I read my feeds from several computers and mobile devices, and it's useless if they aren't all synchronized.

2. The mobile version has to be good on a decent device. Google reader sucks on mobile, because it only shows titles and will only show 20 items at a time. It seems to be optimized for ten-year-old phones with tiny non-touchscreens. There's too much clicking around.

3. I have a couple hundred feeds in in my bloglines account, and it has to deal well with that. I don't want a site where I make a little widget for every feed.

Suggestions?