Misr: Someone tell me about the Egyptian in Kuwait?

Today in the news I heard of the headline of an Egyptian man being killed by a Kuwaiti.

Someone tell me more about this news please.
Update: @ESD: If this is true, then Ill agree with such people. I am personally sick of Egyptians being stepped on in "fellow" Arab countries such as Algeria, Lebanon, Kuwait, Qatar. And at the end we say "Oh it's ok, we are your big brothers". <---I hate this Bull sh!t to be honest. What... show more @ESD: If this is true, then Ill agree with such people. I am personally sick of Egyptians being stepped on in "fellow" Arab countries such as Algeria, Lebanon, Kuwait, Qatar. And at the end we say "Oh it's ok, we are your big brothers". <---I hate this Bull sh!t to be honest. What happened to something called "karama"?
Update 2: @ESD: If one of their country men got killed in Egypt they would have taken some serious action. We are the ones that are cheapening the value of an Egyptian life. Now to your point, in all the countries that are listed, HATE crimes were done against Egyptians. Of course you are going to say, don't... show more @ESD: If one of their country men got killed in Egypt they would have taken some serious action. We are the ones that are cheapening the value of an Egyptian life.

Now to your point, in all the countries that are listed, HATE crimes were done against Egyptians. Of course you are going to say, don't generalize, but these small acts show you how people think of you in that country.

And everyone already knows that Arabs have deep hiqd for Egypt.
Update 3: @ESD: And either way. If wer go buy you then its an eye for an eye. So the murderer should get hanged.
Update 4: @Esd: WHat are you talking about bro??

I never spoke about "El 3oroba" or "Arabism" I spoke about ARABS, the current ARAB people. It's much more easier to say that then to list all the Arabic countries.