Donny
Lv 7
Donny asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Who is the better actor, Leonardo Dicaprio or Edward Norton?

BQ- Favorite movie from each?

Update:

odum777 lolololol

Update 2:

Well if it was an attractive contest Dicaprio would definitely win..

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

I think both actors are amazing, Norton has been perfect in a particular set of roles, meanwhile, DiCaprio is great in almost every single one of his roles. So, I guess, I'll go with DiCaprio since he is a much more consistent actor, and he's also Scorsese's right hand man, so I guess i'll take him.

BQ:

DiCaprio - The Departed

Norton - Fight Club

• 3 years ago

Source(s): The Best Antivirus Software - http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?WkDT
  • 9 years ago

Leonardo DiCaprio - He's one of the best of his time

Don't get me wrong, Norton is great but I think Leonardo DiCaprio is better.

Leo - Blood Diamond, The Departed, Catch Me If You Can are my top 3, but I also really love the Aviator, Inception, and Shutter Island.

Edward Norton - I think Fight Club is his best film

• 9 years ago

Leonardo Dicaprio

-Titanic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sheree
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

It's difficult because Ed Norton is in Fightclub, my favourite movie of all time, but Leonardo Dicaprio is in several of my favourite movies, Shutter Island, The Departed, Revolutionary Road and Titanic, so i'll have to pick him. He is always makes me feel for the character, he is very believable, and to be honest i've only seen Ed Norton in a couple of films as far as i'm aware.

• 9 years ago

Leonardo has received a lot more critical acclaim in my opinion. Both are talented actors but I think Leo wins based on personal preference. I know Edward Norton has received a lot of awards/nominations, but I've only seen one or two of his movies so that's probably a factor as well.

I really liked Inception.

• Edward Norton is the better actor, as much as I love DiCaprio and the movies he's in. Norton's actually my favorite actor. Even in bad movies, he's great.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Edward Norton

BQ American history x Edward Norton.

the departed Leonardo Dicaprio, love that film.

• David
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Norton is the perhaps the more "interesting" actor. But DiCaprio is a superior movie star and has more consistent taste in projects. So it's a bit of a draw...

Bonus: Rounders

The Aviator

• 9 years ago

Leo DiCaprio is the better actor, imo. Look at his filmography, so versatile.

BA - DiCaprio - Gangs of New York / Norton - Primal Fear

Re: ODOM777: Oh, out of the mouth of babes...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.