. asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicR&B & Soul · 1 decade ago

Can Amazon MP3 music be downloaded to an APO address?

I am going to buy music from Amazon.com MP3. Does anyone know if I can use the MP3 downloader or will I have to use itunes?

PS: I AM NOT USING LIMEWIRE, DONT SAY FOR ME TO USE IT!!

thank you

• Simon
    Favorite Answer

Yes! you can use the Amazon downloader. And you don't have to use I Tunes. Also you can right click, and save the file to any folder on your desktop to. You don't have to use the Amazon downloader if you don't want to. However it is probably easiest to use it. Also if you have not installed the downloader program yet to your computer, the space it will take up on your computer is far smaller then the I Tunes program. Aka it's not a system resource hog. Hope this helps!

• hohn

hi, in case you prefer acquire music use this dazzling website: a df.ly/1aEHtU (connect ''a'' to ''d'' and paste the link on google). i think of that website is the greater proper in the worldwide! in this website there are each and all of the music!! you may play and acquire! once you click the link you may wait 5 seconds after which you will click in the top good ''bypass advert'' Bye person tags: music unfastened acquire mp3 acquire mp4 acquire music music acquire new music acquire music 2016 acquire