Americans read this....?

Im from England and would just like to say that my heart goes out to you all tomorrow as it is the 9th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. R.I.P to the victims, they and the families are in all our hearts :)

Well we are your closes ally, we care :)

Best Answer

Sentiment is appreciated, as much as the memorial set up out side of Parliament the day after the attacks and (I believe) the Star Spangled Banner was sung that day instead of 'God save the Queen'.

Source(s): On a side note it really pissed me off when one of the London tube bombers wore a NY shirt to kill his worthless self and innocent people in the tube.

Your statement about owning many major US based companies is getting very old. If you are the owner of so many companies and are worried about the literacy in the US, why don't you set up reading and writing programs to help your people out. It would benefit your companies in the long run. You must not care about your businesses if you are allowing illiterate people to send out letters, etc. on behalf of your company. HOWEVER, first I would take the course yourself. You cannot spell worth a darn, and your grammar is below average. The word is write not right, can't instead of carnt, don't instead of dont, school instead of skool, big mac should be Big Mac and "like we does in England" should be "as we do in England". There were a few more corrections also. So before you criticize others, take a good look at yourself. From what I've been seeing in the news lately, England has it's share of people who don't seem to give a darn about much. How many real British are there in England now? All I ever see are East Indians and others.

Thank you. We feel very thankful from all those that support us, even today, in remembering this tragic event.

I suppose I'll get some thumbs down from some radicals that acually believe it never happened or think it was the government's doing......they only want to blame former President Bush....I don't associate with those people...not because they hate Bush, but because they don't want to see the real truth.

Thank you.

• CHRIS

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your very moving post.

Source(s): Sent with positive energies from Chris in South Portland, Maine, U.S.A. I am 67 and watched the whole thing unfold on the television set so many years ago and still have not quite gotten over it, so I deeply appreciate what you wrote in your post.

This should be interesting...

O: Thank You so very much. =)

i didnt know Ppl from england knew about 911 to be honest..

Thanks

I have 2 friends that had to deal with that very personally. One of them, her dad worked there and was killed. And the other one, his dad was a firefighter that had to go there to help and he was almost killed.

Its very sad for everyone, but I think it was extra hard for them and everyone else who was there.

I believe we should all also give a thought for the 100,000 civilians the coalition killed in Iraq.

R.I.P. all victims.

• Me

Thank you so much for caring

• Erica

It's refreshing to know that there are still classy people out there like you. Thank you (:

I'm Canadian and I second that. Americans, I like you guys. Peace.