SHOP OWNERS: What do you pay monthly for Alldata?

I'm just looking for a ballpark price, I want to get it for my Dad's shop. Can't seem to find any real info and I don't want to call and stay on the line with a company rep. Please state if you use the online version or discs. Obviously I am looking for the full-blown professional version. Goes without saying the most informative, detailed answer gets Best Answer. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

The formatting did not cut and paste well. I looks to me that pricing starts at $165/month for 1 computer access point.

#

Product Selection

Product Monthly Online Pricing Annual Online Pricing

New ALLDATA Repair Online Customers OnlyProduct Information (1 computer access point)

$165.00

($20 Savings) $1,980.00

($240 Savings)

Additional Computer Access Points (No charge for the first 2 additional access points, $10 for each additional point)

$10.00 $120.00

ALLDATA Manage BasicProduct Information

$55.00 $660.00

ALLDATA Manage EliteProduct Information

$105.00 $1,260.00

ALLDATA MarketProduct Information

$55.00 $660.00

New ALLDATA Collision Customers OnlyProduct Information (1 computer access point)

$280.00

($35 Savings) $3,360.00

($420 Savings)

Additional Computer Access Points (No charge for the first 4 additional access points, $10 for each additional point)

$10.00 $120.00

ALLDATA Collision Automated Repair Solution EnhancementProduct Information

$55.00 $660.00

Promo CodeWhat is this? Promotional discounts will be reflected on the order review page prior to completing your purchase

Referral CodeWhat is this?

well it depends if you are looking for Alldata pro 2015 or Alldata 2014 or older versions you can get the 2015 for about 170 a month depending or your business skills to convince your sale rep for a fair deal otherwise you could end up paying about 300 a month and Alldata does not have all the vehicles info/data there will be some cars that will be missing, so before you sign up a contract with them get a copy from someone out there even though if you have to pay 300 and it will be yours to keep and if you like it and want to do things right then you go for the original one

• fiorot

Alldata Pro

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/BYtWc

Monthly bills 25% Special Stuff 5% Groceries 0% Utilities 70% Debit fine point (lol)

Alldata Collision

• =)

I believe it gives all the info you need on the alldata website i seem to recall it being 170$ a month or like 2k a year about

www.alldata.com

has all the info you need

• Len

It depends on where you are and if you use their other products but you could start with $300 and change per month.

Source(s): Mechanic