Which generation of names do you prefer?? (Name Game?)?

I have one friend who teaches kindergarten, and another friend who teaches 12th grade. They got to talking about names of their students, and how much names have changed, and I decided to make a little game out of it! Do you prefer the older names, or the newer trendy names? How to play- Below are a list of... show more I have one friend who teaches kindergarten, and another friend who teaches 12th grade. They got to talking about names of their students, and how much names have changed, and I decided to make a little game out of it! Do you prefer the older names, or the newer trendy names?

How to play- Below are a list of names. The names on the left are names of students in 12th grade, the ones on the right are names of students in kindergarten. Pick which name you prefer out of each set of names. Pretty simple, right?

Amanda or Avery?
Danielle or Mikayla?
Allison or Hannah?
Kasey or Paris?
Amber or Kylie?
Chelsea or Zoey?
Meghan or McKenna?

Michael or Cody?
Devon or Haiden?
Ryan or Riley?
Jason or Jeremy?
Christopher or Owen?
Alexander or Landon?
James or Ryder?