Days-Victor & ciara brady??

OMG that was SOOOOOOOOOO cute today!! Victor is so good with her <3 I agree with ciara though I don't like Carly & I wouldn't wanna live with her lol.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Vic is my hero, he is wonderful with Ciara and she adores him. I would love to see more of these scenes instead of Sami/Rafe always sucking face.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Victor is truely a really good guy and even though he's done some stupid things, he always has his family's and friend's best intention in mind and he cares a lot about the people he loves and would do anything for them. He was soo good with Ciara today! I don't like Carly either but she's been really good with the Chloe and Daniel situation, so we'll see how things turn out.

• 1 decade ago

How cute was that. I'd love to see more Maggie and Victor scenes, those two are perfect! And Victor is just a cuddly bear with Ciara.

• 1 decade ago

That was a touching scene that i havent seen Victor do in a long time. Me i dont like Carly either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree. Vic is a good grandpa :). I wouldn't want to live with Carly either.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.