Days-Victor & ciara brady??

OMG that was SOOOOOOOOOO cute today!! Victor is so good with her <3 I agree with ciara though I don't like Carly & I wouldn't wanna live with her lol.

• John
    Favorite Answer

Vic is my hero, he is wonderful with Ciara and she adores him. I would love to see more of these scenes instead of Sami/Rafe always sucking face.

Victor is truely a really good guy and even though he's done some stupid things, he always has his family's and friend's best intention in mind and he cares a lot about the people he loves and would do anything for them. He was soo good with Ciara today! I don't like Carly either but she's been really good with the Chloe and Daniel situation, so we'll see how things turn out.

How cute was that. I'd love to see more Maggie and Victor scenes, those two are perfect! And Victor is just a cuddly bear with Ciara.

That was a touching scene that i havent seen Victor do in a long time. Me i dont like Carly either.

I agree. Vic is a good grandpa :). I wouldn't want to live with Carly either.