Men, how would you feel if your wife fell asleep during sex?

(she had taken a sleeping tablet shortly before you started)

Phoenix, you effing idiot, I AM the wife.

And yes you can fall asleep during sex after taking a sleeping tablet.

@ Guzzler - he said I kept moaning and responding until he finished, then just stopped LMFAO

• mebo
    Favorite Answer

I would think that she was so turned on that she passed out.

I like it when she does that...then she's quiet for a change...all that talking during sex....and not sexy talk....I tell her to shut up but she just rambles on. The only time I can really enjoy it is when she falls asleep or passes out.

I guess I would be pretty upset and feel a bit like "what did I do wrong".

But in the morning I would be over it and be able to see it through a more logical perspective as to why he fell asleep.

If he knew you took the pill, Im sure he gets it. Its if you didn't and weren't even tired that would be the real bummer, lol.

Heres a question. How does a wife feel when she is having sex with while she is asleep?

• Beth

Go to bed earlier, set your alarm 45 minutes earlier in the morning and try making love in the morning instead for a few weeks and see how that works for you.

i had access to over a 6 months supply of Ambien.

the recommended dose is about 2 weeks or less.

i never read the package insert, until i was taking Ambien for six months straight.

by now i had nearly zero memory, a HUGE side effect of Ambien.

long story short, my husband says to me, "sex was amazing last night"..

i said "what! with who? you cheating blah, blah,..___"

he said "with you, who do you think i am talking about"..

that is what lead me to read the package insert.. to this day i have zero memory of a lot of stuff.

no amount of stress is ever worth taking Ambien.

It's sometimes hard to tell if she is asleep or not as it is. Wouldn't bother me as long as I was getting something. I wouldn't feel like I needed to satisfy her and could just focus on myself.

My wife has fallen asleep real quick after sex before. She was on top and after she had an orgasm she put her head on my chest and within 2 minutes was sleeping. I thought it was kind of sexy!

I would not have a problem with it...I had it happen to me twice. I kept going both times...my wife didn't mind when she woke up and realized what happened. She apologized, but I told her it was not necessary.

I never had one pass out on sleeping pills before. Usually it's the chloroform that does it.

Someone would get farted right on her face...just saying.

As a woman, I'd think that maybe she should have waited til afterword to take the sleeping pill.