Poll: Where hast thou BEEN?

We searched far and wide of the kingdom for thee, and Sir Dumpty fell off a great wall looking for thee. All the king's horses and men couldst NOT put him together once more, and thou showest up at early hours of the morn. The moon waxed late unto you, and a night of my sleep wast lost. So, before thou goest to thy bedchambers, pray, tell where thou hast been.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I hast traveled far and wide, seeking a relic most precious to me, and lo, my quest is done and I am come again to my home. I pray thou whilst forgive my impetuousness, oh liege...

• 9 years ago

Oh Captain, my captain. Mine sorrow over the loss of your love hast led to the chambers of many a knight and yea, even the straw beddings of a few squires.

Judge me not, for now or evermore will I be yours to command.

*shuts chamber door*

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Dude, you don't wanna know where I've been. I'm tired, bloody, beaten, and I lost my soul twice to a hungry deamon. Can you please just let me sleep now?

• 9 years ago

i found humpty's mistress and well, let's say i'm glad he is no more cause he would have boiled(scrambled) himself if he found out what i did to her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

woah, woah, woah, that's some biggg talk there! you sound smart, or british!:)

• 9 years ago

..... under the window you silly ole cow!!

• 9 years ago

Here??

• 9 years ago

Yea, right.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.