Who hates laundry - Blankets that get...?

..... taken out of the linen closet in multiples only to be drug around the floor - and endless array of towels no one can seem to hang up or use more than once? No room left for the regular clothes that are clean which happen to end up back in a dirty laundry basket..... Am I crazy or do I need a lock on my linen... show more ..... taken out of the linen closet in multiples only to be drug around the floor - and endless array of towels no one can seem to hang up or use more than once? No room left for the regular clothes that are clean which happen to end up back in a dirty laundry basket..... Am I crazy or do I need a lock on my linen closet?!?!?!?
Update: JTS hit the nail on the head... my husband was like.. well maybe if you only want to do laundry once a week then you should go and buy more clothes. OMG he changes clothes like how a bad cold uses up tissue.
Update 2: I have 3 boys on top of it too - your answers were definitley feeling my pain Thx