Egypt: My political views?

I just wanted to say my opinion on politics. Even though I may sound weird, wrong I would actually be in support of a dictator ruling Egypt. Allow me to explain. A dictator in it's essence just means. Person with complete power. The reason why many people now see that dictatorship is bad is because many... show more I just wanted to say my opinion on politics. Even though I may sound weird, wrong I would actually be in support of a dictator ruling Egypt. Allow me to explain.

A dictator in it's essence just means. Person with complete power. The reason why many people now see that dictatorship is bad is because many dictators throughout history abused their powers.

But if a dictator doesn't abuse his powers then what's wrong with that?

Furthermore, in my opinion Radical change needs radical people. Mubarak has melted dignity, honor, behaviors of people in Egypt. and on top of that the country got ruined, stolen from, dirtied while he chills in Sharm. Hence we need some leader to reverse all that.

I'm not saying ghat a dictator must rule Egypt. All I'm saying is that it would necessarily be bad if it works as I said.
---------_______________________
some people think thatMubarak will be president next term because he put his name on the list.

I disagree with this view. Gamal Mubarak also put his name on the list.. I doubt if his father wanted to be president hebwould have allowed him to do so. I think that Mubarak might have put his name for two reasons:

1- he would show the country that he finally lost. Therefore all the previous elections he won fairly.

2-he would use himself to take some vote percentagesfrom the other people that are also running
Update: @3alaa: 1.it was on the news last week that gamal is on the list. 2.I said "righteous dictator" for a reason. ...1-he wouldn't need someone looking after him since he righteous ...2-go back to the essence of the word dictator. He just has all the power. People could still voice their opinions... show more @3alaa: 1.it was on the news last week that gamal is on the list.

2.I said "righteous dictator" for a reason.

...1-he wouldn't need someone looking after him since he righteous
...2-go back to the essence of the word dictator. He just has all the power. People could still voice their opinions and advise him.
As a matter of fact there were many successful dictators in history that uplifted their countries from dirt to the sky
Update 2: @3alaa: 1.I don't know man. I'm telling you what I read on the news 2.nothing is impossible. You are telling me that a man who for example understands his deen in it's correct form will be evil. I disagree. He will know that Allah is looking after him. @esd: the American system is a good one.... show more @3alaa: 1.I don't know man. I'm telling you what I read on the news
2.nothing is impossible. You are telling me that a man who for example understands his deen in it's correct form will be evil. I disagree. He will know that Allah is looking after him.

@esd: the American system is a good one. However, it's not the only one. You need to put in consideration the people in the country and how they are and which system will best work with them.
Update 3: @Esd: once again I'll say that it isn't the only one. I myself prefer this way a lot. But let's look at Egypt. Even though they don't have the US's version of seperation of power, they are supposed to have a sort of separation of power. That of course as we all know is BS since the president... show more @Esd: once again I'll say that it isn't the only one. I myself prefer this way a lot.

But let's look at Egypt. Even though they don't have the US's version of seperation of power, they are supposed to have a sort of separation of power. That of course as we all know is BS since the president overrides anything. So what's on paper doesn't always work in real life. For example, let's look at Tsarist Russia. Catherine the great and the leaders after her they wanted to adopt Europea political system (and everything), however while that system worked for many of Europes countries, it didn't work for Russia. No real advancement came for Russia till the Conmunist revolution. This is an example of different types of government working, not just one.
Update 4: @Esd: I wasn't trying to say democracy works or not (which it does btw). I'm giving you an example of more than one system working @El Alex: I already explained this. It all goes back to the person really. If the guy knows Allsh he won't get corrupted. And I would place my support for a righteous... show more @Esd: I wasn't trying to say democracy works or not (which it does btw). I'm giving you an example of more than one system working

@El Alex: I already explained this. It all goes back to the person really. If the guy knows Allsh he won't get corrupted. And I would place my support for a righteous dictator rather than a corrupt checks and balances system anyway. Dictator isn't a bad word is what I'm trying to say. It goes back to the person.