Anonymous

Why are black men marrying other races?

I don't support interracial relationships because God doesn't want us to mix. I don't like seeing people mix, especially my black men. It seems like all the good and successful black men are marrying other women when these women don't give a damn about them!

Why? They can't handle a strong independent black woman?

Ah screw it! I'll go get me a white man! White men treat women better anyway!

Favorite Answer

African Americans have 17-18 percent white ancestry . That's the equivalent of 106 of those 128 of your ancestors from seven generations ago having been Africans and 22 Europeans.

Source(s): DNA

More like they can't handle a strong independent black racist like you.

EDIT : "Ah screw it! I'll go get me a white man! White men treat women better anyway!" - LOL Now I know you're only trolling. Why the sudden change of heart? I bet you're nothing more than a racist coward hidden behind that fake avatar of yours (I'm not even sure if you really are a "strong independent BLACK woman" as you claim to be) trying to segregate and separate people apart with your racist comments. Sorry, it doesn't work on me.

Same as why other races are dating black men.

See talking with that"Oh the black men, don't respect of sistas's" is not going to do anything. Actually talking and acting like that already repels them from us.

Why? Because MOST black men don't wanna hear that racial stuff. I'm pretty sure a Black man would want a Independent female instead of just looking for race as a factor. I respect your decisions to marry your own race. But you have to realize, things aren't black and white anymore.

You can't be Independent if you doubt yourself and your race. A independent is woman independent, NO MATTER WHAT

ANY man is worthy to me. Race is no factor as long as he understands me and respects me. That's all that matters. Race have nothing to do with problems, people do.

a. Why NOT? People can marry anyone they like!

b. God didn't want us to mix? Do you have Him on speed dial or something? You're probably of mixed ancestry yourself. I know black people who had Caucasian great-great-grandparents and don't look mixed at all!

c. YOUR black men? If you act like you OWN them, maybe that's why they're running away?

d. If you're strong and independent, why do you care?

e. Maybe you're scaring them away?

Sorry, I'm just annoyed that people even ask this question.

Are you even a Black female?

If you are, are you serious??????

There are alot of interracial marriages in the Bible; God struck Moses sister with leprosy because she was racist against his Cushite (Ethopian wife); Boaz married Ruth the Moabite; David married Bathesheba, and several of these couples were in the lineage of Jesus--- so I really don't think God hates interracial marriages; I think He may like them ;)

LOL

Because they're allowed to...

Black men still marry black women too.

All races mix. ALL. Races mixing is just like a black cat mixing with a white cat, there's nothing wrong with it.

Why are you even worrying about what black men do? Go marry a white guy.

Troll

Um mm show where in the bible it says that, if u show me I might agree but you go find yourself a good man that God put on her for you and don't mind what others are doing

Maybe they are tired of hearing how strong and independent you are? That phrase is so annoying. I'm a strong independent white woman but i don't think the world needs to hear it all the time. And its not the first way I identify myself.