Is this normal for a pregnant woman(coming from her boyfriend)?

My girlfriend and I live together. I love her but she's pregnant and I can't say two words to her without either making her cry or making her mad at me. But if I say nothing,she starts crying then too. I mean what am I supposed to do? And she's gotten to the point where she finds my clothes more... show more My girlfriend and I live together. I love her but she's pregnant and I can't say two words to her without either making her cry or making her mad at me. But if I say nothing,she starts crying then too. I mean what am I supposed to do? And she's gotten to the point where she finds my clothes more comfortable than hers,I want her to be comfortable but she wears more of my clothes and more often than I do(besides my uniform for work). She's bought bigger clothes but she's probably worn them maybe 5 times(she's not that far along so maternity would be too big right now).

Is this normal for a pregnant woman and what is the father of the baby and boyfriend supposed to do when she's like this,especially if they live together? And how can I keep her out of my clothes or should I just buy more clothes for myself?