punklovr182 asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

I think my rabbit is sick, any suggestions?

My rabbit has bumps on his belly side, bald spots on his ear, and really nasty dry cracked skin looking stuff in his ears. If you recognize any of these symptoms please help. I already looked up various websites, this is going to be my last resource before I decide to go to a vet.

This should never be a replacement for a vet visit. Go to the vets regardless of what anyone says on here.

It could be Cheytialla, an irritating skin mite.

• Erika

She would not inevitably could bypass to a professional for this. often situations, a interior of reach rabbit breeder may be satisfied to look at her for unfastened, or in basic terms some funds. Many breeders have the money for emergency situations, yet do not take their rabbits for each little sniffle. they have particularly some experience domicile medicating and diagnosing maximum minor problems, and despite if that's severe they could have the skill to assist you understand.

TAKE HIM TO THE VET. why you even bothered coming on here and asking that question first is beyond me.

take him to vet an let them figure it out......we no doctor