j asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 10 years ago

help me check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistake. help edit? please!!?

3. Zinczenko’s personal story in paragraphs 3 and 4 does support his argument. The story supports his argument because he provides an example of how fast-food companies are partially at fault for the obesity rate in America. This is due to the fast-food corporations’ prevalence and affordable price. The other story tells of a positive change in his diet, which helped his weight loss. However, other children might not be so lucky. Still, the very same story can be used to support an argument opposed to Zinczenko. As an example, a person can point out that the parents are to blame, not providing or teaching their kid proper nutrition.

-------------------

............paragraphs 3 and 4 does support ........ does= do????

...This is due to the fast-food corporations’ prevalence and affordable .... corporations'?????? is that correct?

thanks! much appreciated

Favorite Answer

I think it should be does because you are referring to a single story, rather than multiple stories that do support.

I think fast-food corporations' is correct, but I would drop the "the" before it.

costly mom As of September 15 2008 i could elect to boost right into a vegetarian. wholesome diets help an entire life of sturdy wellbeing and supply secure practices against dissimilar illnesses, including our united states of america’s 3 greatest killers: heart disease, cancer, and strokes. people following ideal diets have “decrease fees of dying from ischemic heart disease; … decrease blood ldl cholesterol stages, decrease blood tension, and decrease fees of high blood pressure, form 2 diabetes, and prostate and colon cancer”. nicely-planned diets supply us with each and all of the nutrition that we elect. you're able to ask your self why don’t eat (a number of) the vegetables you supply me with such as broccoli and okra. As I informed you earlier i admire the flavor of broccoli whilst that's uncooked I do besides the undeniable fact that don’t like okra yet there are various diverse vegetables I do savour such as tomatoes, celery, carrots, and cucumbers. As for culmination I savour Strawberries, bananas, grapes, peaches, pears, pineapples, oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, watermelons, cantaloupes, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and apples . you furthermore could could be thinking the place could i'm getting my source of protein ? whilst just about all vegetarian meals incorporate some protein, soybeans deserve particular point out. Soybeans are a nutrition that is ubiquitous and strongly antigenic. that's one which you ought to stay away from eating by way of subject concerns that it reasons. The human physique is able to digest ninety two % of the protein cutting-edge in meat and ninety one % of the protein cutting-edge in soybeans.(6) the provision of many diverse and scrumptious soy products (e.g., tempeh, tofu, and soy-based varieties of warm canines, burgers, and ice cream) in grocery and wellbeing-nutrition shops ability that the soybean, in its many varieties, can accommodate an excellent array of tastes (in case you may get it down your throat!). --------------------------------------..... There are different concerns which you ought to handle: Soy is one difficulty. have you ever TASTED tofu and that different crap? The flavor is terrible! Protein is one element to weight loss software. There are others - supplementations are yet another. you will have worry getting quite some the B supplementations and cofactors.