How many handicap parking spaces does an apartment complex have to provide in San Antonio, TX?

There is one handicap spot in front of my building however, there are 2 different residents in my building that are disabled. Me being one of them. Unfortunately, for me, the other resident isn't as kind about sharing it with me as I am with him. He acts as though it is HIS and his only space. Finding a... show more There is one handicap spot in front of my building however, there are 2 different residents in my building that are disabled. Me being one of them. Unfortunately, for me, the other resident isn't as kind about sharing it with me as I am with him. He acts as though it is HIS and his only space. Finding a parking place even remotely close to my apartment can be quite challenging a good bit of the time. Before I complain to the leasing office I was hoping to know my rights. Does the complex have to give us both a disabled parking spot so that we BOTH can have easier access to our apartment?