Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

can anyone suggest me anything tht would b diffrent from others a idea regarding 25th anniversary?

actually my parents hv 25th wedding ann. ths cuming winter and i want 2 celebrate it in a diffrent manner so if u hv any diffrent suggestion or you can gv me idea abt surprises also ... you would b appreciated if u participate in ths question... plz do write ur views ....

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Ranjan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In India there is a ritual of re-marriage after 50 yrs of successful marriage life...now, it has been reduced to 25 years...If that is also not possible, then throwing a party, with close friends & family, would be a good idea...

• 1 decade ago

at 25 years, other than the traditional cruise, i'd gather all the family for a big celebration! make it an event! book a meeting room someplace, have it catered (or have family cater). have all the children, grand children and great-grands (if any) be there. present to them a monologue of their lives together, showing their achievements - and funny stuff too.

make it a special event just for them.

hope that helped some!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Rather than have a party, why not send the two of them on a second honeymoon?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take spelling lessons and give them a hand written card!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.