Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

i told the guy i'm dating i'm a virgin?

i'm 25 and told by many guys i'm smoking hot...........ive been seeing this guy for about 8 weeks and we have made out etc ive stayed the night at his. But ive refused sex, and from day 1 he has wanted sex and at first i thought he may have been playing me. But i told him earlier and all he said that 'i shouldve told him sooner, would have been easier and that he is suprised' that was all and he had to go..............................he is 28. Does he think i'm a loser? have i turned him off? What would a macho type guy think!!? should i text him 'i'm ready' lol what do i do?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well the most important thing in this situation is that you remain true to yourself and don't let him or anyone else pressure you into anything that you may not truly be ready for. Yes, this answer is coming from a guy! lol.

I think that you should be proud of yourself, you're 25 years old and apparently a very attractive woman, and you haven't given into peer pressure...way to go! Congratulations!

Something tells me that you truly want your first time to be special...maybe you're saving yourself for marriage. More girls should be like you. Don't worry about what he thinks, the only person whose opinion matters in this case is yours...

What would a macho type guy think? He would probably think that he's going to get into your pants and you'll just be another cherry notch in his belt or scratch on his headboard. My advice to you, make sure that you're really ready for this. One night of sex can change your life forever and you should make sure it's something that you want. If you want it to be special, make sure it is special...the right guy, the right circumstances, the right everything.

If this guy is the right guy then he will be understanding and he won't push the issue, he'll wait for you to come to him...if he pushes the issue then you know that he's only thinking of one thing...bragging rights...and you should think about moving on.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

so your about my age, When you talk about sex with a guy the normal reaction is that he gets blue balls. If you guys were face to face and talked about it and flirted ect thats major blue balls on his part. If he really is respectable a guy should not chase a girl just o get in her pants he needs to mature up a bit. I wouldnt say you 'blu it" he just needs some time to think. You havent said how long its been since he last talked, he could actually be working or schoolwork or somthing. Just scedual another hangout with him, sit down and talk about it. If your actualy ready tell him that you are and needs a little help in that situation. If your not you need to actauly tell him, if hes like most guys he will get made and be like what ever, but if he truely likes you the way you are he;ll hang on.

• 10 years ago

Red flag alert on this guy, him wanting sex since day 1, means he just wants to do it and split, you have what most girls dont and thats virginity, wait to give it to the person you marry it be well worth it. Since you are not giving it up to him, he wants to put a guilt trip on you telling you that you should have told him sooner, as a man he should know to wait until marriage, thats what a true "MACHO" man does. He just wants to put the guilt trip so that you will give it to him, he wants you to think negative things about yourself so you would give it up. I wouldnt worry about anything he might think, and dont worry about turning him off, if you did, you are better off without him. Because in the long run you might regret giving it to someone that you are not with for the rest of your life, you deserve better then what he is giving you.

• Greg N
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

No, you're just fine. If he's willing to be that pushy about sex, then he deserves to have it refused anyway. I say you do whatever is comfortable for you and you only. I don't care how hot he thinks you are or how much it drives him crazy, he should be able to relax if he wants to keep you.

And this is coming from a 29 year old male. Keep up the good work!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

dont give it to the first guy that is a ***hole about it. who gives a crap if he thinks your a loser, if he doesnt have enough respect for you to let you decide when you're ready then to hell with him. dont rush. it seems to me that sex is all he wants...conquering the virgin kindof thing...for some reason that's a big deal with guys. make him want you for more than just your body. and if that's all he wants, he's not worth your time. find a man that will respect you and what you want.

• 10 years ago

It honestly shouldnt be an issue if the guy isnt a total @$$hole.

If he likes you (Which he should considering he has gone this long without being in your pants) He will understand and be gentle and almost teach you.

I was in the same situation, and losing my virginity was honestly a very good experience. (Other than the fact it hurt like hell O.o) He was older, and quite experienced.

I think you will be fine love. As long as he isnt a prick.

• hahaha im sorry, but this guy obviously wanted some, thats it. dont stoope yourself to his level.

i say it from my point of view that i would never be turned off or feel like your a loser if i were "surprised" that u were a virgin, and u didnt want sex just yet...

the guy is obviously not worth a desperate "im ready" text, god knows he might show it to his frends and all...his basically not worth it

can u answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201009...

• 10 years ago

if you have waited this long to have sex why would u give it up to him so quick? you may have trouble finding a guy your age that is willing to wait a while to have sex but when you find him it will be the right person to share that experience with.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

nah i wouldnt go for him because he looks like jerk if u talled him u wanted it earlier and he says u should have told him sooner nah dont go for it he is just playing games with u girl best of luck dont go for it find another cute guy :) and the one who respects u for who u are

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

do what feels natural, and tell him that u'll want to have sex when u happen to want to have sex.

and no, most guys find it a turn on :)

macho guys though, being the arrogant pricks they are, may find it a turn OFF

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.