Is it confusing to have more than one trainer?

I'm 15 and have been riding English consistently for about a year now. My trainer says I am progressing well and should start to refine my goals as far a discipline. She is a hunt seat and hunter/jumper trainer. I want to pick up extra lessons during the week, but she is only at my barn for one day a week. So... show more I'm 15 and have been riding English consistently for about a year now. My trainer says I am progressing well and should start to refine my goals as far a discipline. She is a hunt seat and hunter/jumper trainer. I want to pick up extra lessons during the week, but she is only at my barn for one day a week. So my mom called and a trainer that filled in for mine once has an open lesson slot. I really liked her approach as well, but worry that because they are two entirely different trainers (both excellent but still), that I will confuse myself between lessons. Let me try to explain how they each do things and maybe you can tell me if you think it would be problematic.

My current trainer- She is more about overall improvement and general skill first. For example, when I was learning to trot on a quicker horse she simply told me to pick up a trot and feel to get a post going, but to completely disregard diagonals. Eventually when I was stable she worked in diagonals. Also, she is much more terse. Not necessarily in a bad way but it keeps me wanting to prove that I can do better so I guess it is good. Again, she is a hunt seat and hunter/jumper trainer.

The one I want to start with-She is much more about helping me to understand the reason behind what makes my riding better. She took the time to explain why diagonals were important and how to find them before she even saw me post a trot. Also, she is much more supportive, if I mess up she stops me and explains why it wasn't right. She is a dressage trainer, who has shown dressage and hunter/jumper. She also insists that I would make a great dressage rider because I have a naturally deep seat.

So what do you think? Would it be hard to use two different trainers?