Highschool Outfit ideas ? Please help :/?

Hi Im a freshman and I just started my first day of high school today. Im going school shopping this weekend and i needed some ideas on what to wear thats cute and fashionable and unique. Im not like a preppy preppy kinda girl, Im a girly girl and i just really need outfit ideas. I've noticed a lot of girls... show more Hi Im a freshman and I just started my first day of high school today. Im going school shopping this weekend and i needed some ideas on what to wear thats cute and fashionable and unique. Im not like a preppy preppy kinda girl, Im a girly girl and i just really need outfit ideas. I've noticed a lot of girls with: (dresses, boots, heels, blouses, jewelry) ect. Plus it also gets kind of boring sometimes wearing sneakers jeans and a t-shirt everyday. I really really like the forever 21 but i just don't know what to buy. So if you guys could give me some ideas and outfits maybe ? That would be great :) Thanks.
Update: Hi guys thanks so much for the advice and ideas :D I really appreciate it. P.S ( I kinda don't know how to comment on your answer's so im just gonna write it on here and hopefully you'll see it o_O lol) * Lindsay: Thanks for all the great ideas !! I will keep all those things in mind while... show more Hi guys thanks so much for the advice and ideas :D I really appreciate it.
P.S ( I kinda don't know how to comment on your answer's so im just gonna write it on here and hopefully you'll see it o_O lol)

* Lindsay: Thanks for all the great ideas !! I will keep all those things in mind while shopping. The dresses are great ideas with boots and a scarf for the fall season and I will definatley keep it unique and my style.

*j3ss1c4
Thanks for answering and your answers were great :D. I will definatley check out those websites. And I've been to 5.7.9 before and they sell a lot of good stuff for a great price too !

Thanks everyone for answering (:
*