where to return carter's child of mine clothes?

I was gifted a TON of clothes at my baby shower. A ton of duplicates too. Most still have tags. The ones I want to return/exchange are all Child of Mine by Carter's but i have no idea where they were purchased? Any ideas where I should try to return them at?? Thanks!

8 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Carters clothing is sold at a lot of different stores. Target, Carter, JC Penney. That's a tough one. Maybe just go to these stores and see if they are carrying the same clothing. And if they are just say you want to exchange it for something different.

  • baxman
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    Carters Child Of Mine

  • 4 years ago

    Child Of Mine Carters

  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/JQbRc

    Babies R Us changed their policy, now u need a receipt. Carter's will take back their clothes with out one, but u will get clearance price now because winter is almost over. JcPenney sells Carters clothes too, try there. Best of Luck. Congrats on your little one. :)

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Walmart! I think its their own "line" of Carter's or something?

    Good thing is they have a really easy exhange policy and then you can buy all sorts of other goodies, they will let you exchange or get a giftcard.

    Congrats and good luck!!

  • 1 decade ago

    Only regular carters can be returned to carters.

    "Child of Mine" is carter's line for walmart

    "Just one year" is carter's line for target.

  • SW
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    Walmart, for the "child of mine" line. Not just their regular line.

    I don't know if any other stores carry it or not.

  • 1 decade ago

    child of mine is from walmart

    just one year is from target

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.