Okay, I fixed up the story. Tell me what you think NOW?

Might not be better, but I tried. And FYI I'm only 16 myself. So don't hate.. I'm not a pro.. haha. Pulling the headphones out of my ears, I jammed my iPod into my backpack. Slouching low into my seat, I look down at my watch. We’ve still got an hour till landing. Two long hours. I’m on an... show more Might not be better, but I tried. And FYI I'm only 16 myself. So don't hate.. I'm not a pro.. haha.

Pulling the headphones out of my ears, I jammed my iPod into my backpack. Slouching low into my seat, I look down at my watch. We’ve still got an hour till landing. Two long hours.
I’m on an airplane on my way to Chicago. Long story. The flashback of that day smashed through my head. The day my fate was decided. I shut my eyes tight, trying not to think about it, but it wouldn’t leave my mind.
Funny story, actually. You see, one ordinary day I was at school. At free period I hung out with a couple of my friends, outside at the corner by the tree. The usual. But then, all of a sudden, Stephan pulled out some bottles of beer from his backpack and everybody started drinking. They then began to start bugging me.
“Come on, Alex, just a sip,” Stephan said. Stephan Vega was my best friend. He was tall and skinny, with messy dark hair.
“Yeah, it won’t kill you,” Roxy said, cracking open a second bottle. Another one of my good friends. My mom really hated Roxy, only because of her tight exposing cloths, bright red lipstick, and curly blonde hair. And not your average curls. Roxy’s curls were out of control.
“Just this once, Parker. You won’t regret it,” said Mike, who was sitting on the hood of his car, parked up right by the tree. Mike and I weren’t the best of friends, but he came in handy when I needed rides. He was also not someone my mother would approve of, mainly because he always smelled like smoke.
“No guys, I don’t drink,” I said. I grabbed my backpack, slid it over one shoulder and stood up. I started to walk off when they all started laughing, Stephan, Roxy, Mike and the other three kids that I wasn’t too familiar with. “Alexandria Parker, the toughest, roughest, most dare devilish girl in the whole school wimping out? This is too good!” I heard one of them call from behind. Thats when I had had it. I froze in my tracks, my teeth gritted. I turned around, marched back over to them and grabbed the bottle Stephan had in his hand, chugging down half of it.
“Thats what I’m talking about,” Stephan said, grinning. I clanked my bottle with Roxy’s and then drank some more. Stephan threw his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smiled as I wiped my mouth with my black hoodie sleeve.
“WHAT IS GOING ON OVER HERE?!” Oh, ****. Slowly, I turned around to face Principal Howard, with his hands on his hips, his entire face bright red. “Drop the bottles and go to my office. NOW!” He shouted, spit spraying out of his mouth.
Later that afternoon, when my mother found out I was getting suspended for what I did, she totally freaked out on me. No shocker, of course.
“Alexandria Marie Parker, what the hell were you thinking?!” She screamed.
I sighed. “Peer pressure, mom.”
“You’re sixteen! How could you be drinking at sixteen?! For gods sake, Alex. What am I going to do with you? Where in the world did I ever go wrong?” Here we go.
Tears rolled down my mothers face. “Ever since your father died-”
“You have no idea what your talking about, Mom,” I shot, cutting her off. “It wasn’t anyones fault but my own.”
And thats when she started talking about Casey, my cousin, and my mothers favorite niece. Little Miss Perfect was getting straight A’s ever since she started at her new school. After hearing about how good Casey was doing in school, my mom decided that there was only one solution.
“I... I’m sending you over to Karen in Chicago,” She stammered.
Aunt Karen, my moms dear sister, and perfect Casey’s perfect mother.
“Mom! No.. you can’t make me!”
“Your friends here are way too much of a bad influence,” She said. When she saw my eyes turning red and watery, she softened up. “You’ll like Chicago. Karen’s new husband, John, is a great guy. He has a son about your age and twins. A boy and a girl. You’ll like them Alex, you really will.”
A tear rolled down my cheek.
“My decision is final. Your flights in two weeks, so start packing.” My mother blinked furiously, trying to force back the tears that were forming in her eyes.
So that’s that. Now it’s goodbye New York, hello Chicago.
I snapped back into reality when the flight attendance announced over the loud speaker that we would be landing in twenty minutes.
Sitting up straight, I wiped the tears from my eyes. This is it. I’m ready to ruin my life. Thanks a whole lot, Casey Johnson, for ruining my life. You’re the whole reason I’m here in the first place. You’ll pay, though. You will pay.