Help - i had oral sex and swallowed but i'm worried pregnant. should i take laxative or morning after pill?

i swallowed this afternoon and i'm worried that i will get pregnant. should i take a laxative or morning afternoon pill. please help. a child is not my plan, i want to go to college.

Update:

don't be mean pliz

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

no sweetie you are not going to get pregnant. The sperm won't be able to live through your stomach acid. honestly if you are worried that you are going to get pregnant by doing oral then you are too young to be doing this. but i am in no place to judge doing things at a young age, i'm just giving my opinion. anyways don't worry there is no way you could get pregnant by swallowing a guys ***. the only way to get pregnant is by the guys d*** penetrating your vag***. i hope i helped (: good luck!

• 9 years ago

your vagina isn't even close to your mouth and the sperm will not be alive by the time it comes out. you should read some books about your body and sex. It's really helpful to know how it all works. look up the book 'womens bodies, womens wisdom' it's really big, but it has lots of awesome info in it. and it's only like $20 if you buy it new or find it at a thrift store for $2.

Use condoms, lady!! even if you're just giving head, you don't want any nasty diseases in your mouth or vag.

good luck

• 9 years ago

Yes, you should take a laxative it will get the semen out of your system. You don't want that to stay in there, it takes a few days to set so if you take laxatives the next few days you will be fine. You will have the runs, but still better right?

• Eddie
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If you are asking this question then you are too young to be engaging in any type of sexual stuff.

But to answer your question, Is your mouth connected to your vagina. Second if you thought this could happen then why would you swallow in the first place.

Do not know if your a troll but you kids should learn the facts about pregnancies and sexually transmitted disease before your spread your legs or open your mouth before you let some guy put their thing in it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Well this method is effective in getting you pregnant quicker so, yes it's more than likely you're pregnant.

(Seriously? No. Of course not. Obviously).

• L!LO
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

So let me get this straight, you swallowed and now you think you're pregnant from swallowing??? LOL.... NO, you don't get pregnant from swallowing and YES, you should get tested- not just for pregnancy but for STDs as well!

• 9 years ago

You can't get pregnant by swallowing. So keep doing it.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

how can you not know where babies come from and how to get pregnant? if you don't know that, then you shouldn't be having any sexual participation with anyone.

to answer your question, semen has to be inserted into the body vaginally in order to float down the fallopian tubes to get to the ovaries where your eggs are. ingesting it, does not offer the possibility of semen getting anywhere close to those poor eggs of yours.

you are a scary person.

• 9 years ago

aww, silly sally, you don't get pregnant doing that! Don't worry about it! Swallowing will not get you pregnant EVER :) Stomach has no ovaries, just killer stomach acid :D

Source(s): SCIENCE!! WOO!!
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You can't get pregnant that way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.