Anonymous

Is it normal for Black man to fantasize about "getting it in" with white women?

Would you considered it a fetish or some kind brainwashing, if a Black man constantly fantasize about "doing the do" with white women? Even though he dates only black women or married to black woman but always thinking about "do you know what" with white women?

How about any other race, or black women who constantly fantasize about white men?

I'm not talking about myself. It's a question darn it. LOL

@Starling***What are you talking about?

Who in the world is giving folks thumbs down?

@Doughboy***No one twisted you. Brown men? You're talking about Mexicans?

Favorite Answer

Most def brainwashing

people fantasize about things that they constantly see that are portrayed as good, or something nice to have.

if the person was isolated in an area that was non-white, but not just non-white, also was not exposed to the outside influence of whites...

i'm willing to bet they would never fantasize about a white person

For example, people fantasize about being rich, not poor

people only fantasize about things that they feel are good towards them, not negative

That's kind of shady and I would consider it a fetish that may or may not be caused by brainwashing of some sort. It depends on the person.

If I fantasize about a white woman it's a specific white woman that I'm trying to sleep with. I don't fantasize about getting it in with celebrities or famous models. That would be torture for me because it's never going to happen. I keep my fantasies realistic and I try to make them happen in realtime.

Perhaps, the media glorifies white women so much it is bound to seep in in some form or fashion to a lot of black people period but especially men.

I think if black women were glorified and promoted in the media like white women are, BLACK would be the standard of beauty.

Think about it...think of all the beautiful black women you have seen in real life, then imagine that's all you see in magazines and on tv.... the natural fullness of her backside, beautiful completion, graceful face... black women would shut the game down and be every man's OPEN dream! (not some quiet taboo)

I think its nroaml because opposites attract. Also, white women are seen as highly sexual and consideredd to be the best in bed and least inhibitive. I think most black men are attracted to white women some just dont too much act on it because of societal issues

I think I would consider it the effects of what happens in a country like America, where race is important in society, & there are different races around, but theres also taboos against a lot of things. Especially sex. So people wonder what its like to have sex with other races of women/men.

C'mon, admit it... you don't have to be ashamed, ROFL... {{{{{{{cackles}}}}}}}..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Anr2p...

I have fantazied once or twice in my life what it would be like with a white guy. Well, I got my answer when one twisted me into marrying him. Great licker but bad ticker up top... whenever we got into an argument, the "N-word" always came out. I just won't live that way... took my son and high-tailed it. I guess be careful of what you "fantasize" about; you just might get a rotten smelly egg. No pun intended.

Now I love and stick to brown men, and men of darker pursuasion. I just love them, and we have more in common. They look better too and not all clammy and pale.

Thanks.

Uh, bruh, I can't assess the "normality" of such a man.

I do know that if I PERSONALLY were married to such a man, and I found this out, I would divorce him. Why? Because I don't want a man that doesn't want me...and being Black this tells me that we are headed for trouble.

Maybe he never dated a White woman. Maybe he is like the White men who watch Black or Asian porn all the time and feel they need to be with another type of woman. It's okay.

But I feel sorry for any woman involved with a man that isn't really "there" with her, you know? The Power of Now, sir.

I guess. Maybe it's that whole unknown aspect, if he's never been with one, that gets him off. Although, I don't see why he doesn't just do it instead of fantasizing about them.

I think it becomes odd/a fetish when you begin to obsess over it (and that goes for any race).

No because its a man fantasizing a woman.

I dont fantasize about white men..to many fine black brothers out there