Why do some NT's find people with Asperger's so unlikeable or annoying?

I know we can be different, but defnine what you think it is. I have major problems with disrespect issues. My appearance is very clean cut and professional looking to the point where people sometimes give me undue respect or credit based solely off my appearance. Then once they kinda pick up that I can be... show more I know we can be different, but defnine what you think it is.

I have major problems with disrespect issues. My appearance is very clean cut and professional looking to the point where people sometimes give me undue respect or credit based solely off my appearance. Then once they kinda pick up that I can be clumsy or inappropriate in my interactions.....they get kind of annoyed.

The expression that comes to mind would be like a person saying to me....."Oh my gosh this guy is slow, do I have to spell everything out for him.....he can't be that disable"

The thing is.....alot of the time, I understand where the other person is coming from, I'm just not as good as them as projecting it. I notice people getting upset and assuming that I'm slower than what I am. I also notice that the treatment changes from nice to a feeling of contempt or poor regard.