Do Men Compare their Girlfriends unfavorably to the Women in the Lads and Soft Porn Magazines?

I can't remember what brought the conversation up but me and my other half got onto the conversation of soft porn mags such as Nuts and Loaded (which he buy now and again). He said something to me about how he could look at the images and still prefer me. Well i know i should be flattered by this, but... show more I can't remember what brought the conversation up but me and my other half got onto the conversation of soft porn mags such as Nuts and Loaded (which he buy now and again).
He said something to me about how he could look at the images and still prefer me.
Well i know i should be flattered by this, but instead i felt like i was being compared unfairly to unattainable images of female beauty.
The women i have seen in them were all very heavily airbrushed and the overall images so perfect it didn't look realistic.
To be honest, i don't know if he was being gullible or shallow or what. I never minded him looking at porn or anything else before but now i feel paranoid and insecure over this.