Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can you use your employee discount on walgreens.com?

I am trying to use my employee discount to buy something from walgreens.com. I tried on the regular store homepage and also logging in on the employee site and can't find any way to use my discount. Also I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know if there is a way to use register rewards on walgreens.com as well?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Agreed ask your store manager they should be able to help you out.

I know you are supposed to be able to use your employee discount online but I've never done it myself. Register rewards as far as I know need to be used in store.

• 4 years ago

Walgreens Employee Discount Online

• gum
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Employee.walgreens.com Employee Discount

• 1 decade ago

Try asking your boss. They'll usually know about those kinds of things.

Also, try looking for a coupon box or a discount box when you go to checkout. You can put your number in there and it'll give you the discount.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lea
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, you can.

log into Wal-net at home, go to about me, then benefits and policies, then look at benefit extras, and you'll see the walgreens,com employee discount link.

Source(s): work at walgreens
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.