How can you use your employee discount on walgreens.com?

I am trying to use my employee discount to buy something from walgreens.com. I tried on the regular store homepage and also logging in on the employee site and can't find any way to use my discount. Also I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know if there is a way to use register rewards on walgreens.com as well?

Favorite Answer

Agreed ask your store manager they should be able to help you out.

I know you are supposed to be able to use your employee discount online but I've never done it myself. Register rewards as far as I know need to be used in store.

Walgreens Employee Discount Online

• gum

Employee.walgreens.com Employee Discount

Try asking your boss. They'll usually know about those kinds of things.

Also, try looking for a coupon box or a discount box when you go to checkout. You can put your number in there and it'll give you the discount.

• Lea

Yes, you can.

log into Wal-net at home, go to about me, then benefits and policies, then look at benefit extras, and you'll see the walgreens,com employee discount link.

Source(s): work at walgreens