How can I get my boobs to grow; I'm done growing (haven't in 4 years)?

I'm 15, and I only a 34B. - I wear a lightly padded bra, and it gives me little cleavage, but I'd have to pull my shirt down a lot to see it, and I don't want to look like a slutt. I believe I'm done growing because my mom is only a 36B. She said the only time she was a C was when she was... show more I'm 15, and I only a 34B.

- I wear a lightly padded bra, and it gives me little cleavage, but I'd have to pull my shirt down a lot to see it, and I don't want to look like a slutt.
I believe I'm done growing because my mom is only a 36B. She said the only time she was a C was when she was pregnant, and I don't plan on EVER being pregnant.

I know guys prefer C cups and up, that's why I want big boobs. I've never had a boyfriend and I believe it's because of my boobs.

I want to be at least a C before I graduate (which is in 2 years). What can I do or eat. Don't tell me pushups because I've done that already.
Thank you.(: