? asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

whos better: joe johnson or brandon roy?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Brandon Roy.

For starters he has far more potential, along with the fact that he is a lot more clutch than Johnson, who always seems to go missing in the playoffs. '

Roy also has a team that is improving and is a better leader.

Source(s): Paddy G
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Brandon Roy

• 9 years ago

Brandon Roy.

• 9 years ago

I have to go with B-Roy. He is more clutch and consistent. Johnson is a good player but isn't a leader like Roy. Brendan Roy is leading the trail blazers to become a threat in the west. He can not only shoot good but he can also pass. He isn't bad on defense either. Johnson is good at passing and defense too but he just isn't the same type of leader the Roy and he doesn't have the drive that Roy has. There stats from last season are extremely close though.

PPG

Roy-21.5

Johnson-21.3

APG

Roy-5.0

Johnson-4.9

RPG

Roy-4.4

Johnson-4.6

FG%

Roy-.473

Johnson-4.58

3P%

Roy-.330

Johnson-.369

FT%

Roy-.780

Johnson-.818

As you can see there stats are extremely close and each one has there own individual strengths but I have to go with Roy because of his hustle and leadership. Also Johnson was less then all star like during the playoffs this season.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Id say Brandon Roy

• 9 years ago

Brandon Roy, more clutch, more reliable, and Joe johnson is overrated sometimes.

• 9 years ago

B-Roy was in the top 6 players in the league for mvp race until he got injured.....I dont recall Joe Johnson being even on the top ten

• 9 years ago

Roy

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Roy boy

• 9 years ago

brandon roy

did you see how joe johnson did in playoffs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.