I'm considering moving to Atlanta, GA but I'm afraid Russia will invade again. Are my worries valid?

And what is the relationship between Russia and Atlanta, GA. Thanks

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Soviet Georgia and the State of Georgia in the USA are not the same place.

I'm betting you already knew that and this question is a joke.

Russia has never invaded the State of Georgia.

Atlanta is overpriced, overpopulated, and suffers from water shortages.

Choose a better location.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

LOL - you've seen that "Worst of Yahoo! Answers" blog too, haven't you? Unfortunately, nobody will believe you are really as dumb as the person who wrote the original question. For one thing, you seem to know how to spell and punctuate. For another, anyone who is truly stupid enough to conflate Atlanta with the nation of Georgia would probably not know how to use complex words like "valid."

That said, Atlanta and Russia have a very strong relationship. I think that TBS, a channel headquartered in Atlanta, is available via satellite in Russia. Also, the website Russiandining.net informs me that there are several Russian restaurants in Atlanta. So I'd say they have a pretty strong international relationship!

• 9 years ago

I believe Russia and Atlanta Georgia are on speaking terms. Of course that changes daily.

Since the last Russian invasion there have been only a few hundred incursions that resulted in combat. But I believe that the civilian causalities were limited to the suburbs.

I think that as long as you move today and only live there for a few millenia (believe me you don't want to retire there!!!) and you stay near the city center you'll be just fine.

• 9 years ago

Moving to Atlanta GA is a very bad idea. They have already announced plans to bomb the city to the United States. of course, the president ignored them because he doesn't really care at the moment. he says he'll get around to it later.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Russia covets all of GA. Very dangerous to move there.

• 9 years ago

Don't worry, if they invade from the north, they won't get past Moscow, Idaho. If they come from the south, they'll stop at St. Petersburg, Florida.

• 9 years ago

I think it's safe to assume you watch Fox News!

• Horse
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

repeat

• 9 years ago

no you'll probably get shot first

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.