How do I disable the Google logo from changing ever?

I do not ever want to see a customized logo for Google. Today's is ESPECIALLY annoying, since most of us here at the office use the internet browser over remote desktop since we have to use multiple machines and the frame-rate is a big killer with these stupid animated logos they have been doing lately. So,... show more I do not ever want to see a customized logo for Google. Today's is ESPECIALLY annoying, since most of us here at the office use the internet browser over remote desktop since we have to use multiple machines and the frame-rate is a big killer with these stupid animated logos they have been doing lately.

So, is there a special link like "google.com/nologo", that I can set as the homepage so it always just shows the normal static Google logo?
Update: iGoogle will not work because I have my cookies.history set to clear anytime I close Firefox. Oh well, bummer :(