?
Lv 4
? asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

which brand name companies also make similar private label goods? I know Sara Lee makes...?

...some... who else?

Would love to know which brand name companies (i.e. Frito-Lay, Nestle, Tylenol etc) make private label goods and repackage them without the consumer knowing.

I know some companies do this, I just don't know who? Are the private label products that they make similar, or identical to their brand name counterparts?

Any information you could provide would be amazing.

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE: SLE) is a global consumer-goods company based in Downers Grove, Illinois, USA. It has operations in more than 40 countries and sells its products in over 180 nations worldwide. Its international operations are headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands.

Sara Lee is also the brand name of a number of frozen and packaged foods, often known for the long-running slogan "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee" which is often misquoted as "Nobody does it like Sara Lee". In 2006, Sara Lee announced a new company wide campaign: "the joy of eating." The campaign is part of a restructuring at Sara Lee, that in Baltimore, and created Consolidated Foods Corporation. In 1956 the company bought a company known as "Kitchens of Sara Lee", which became one of the company's best-known brand names. In 1985 management adopted the brand name as the name of the corporation as a whole. As of 2006, Sara Lee Corporation has operations in more than 40 countries; sells food, beverage and household products in over 180 countries; and has some 50,000 employees worldwide.

• 4 years ago

do not understand the character of the pontoon. Naming a ship line should not be achieved like naming a new child. you will desire to adventure the line and get a solid experience of it first. it is going to come to. pass forward, take out the recent line.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.