Do you think that Kate Winslet is the Best actress in our generation?

She earned 5 Oscar noms before age 30 is big accomplishment.

Not to mention, since she came to the screen with her first movie Heavenly Creatures, directed by oscar winning Peter Jackson and of course Titantic, she have been very acclaim movies that show her versatility which it is amazing.

So, she have the right that she is the only best actress in our generation and possibly reach legendary which her acting career ends.

She is one of few actresses like Elizabeth Taylor and Natalie Wood that have been show business since little, good looking but very talented.

Sandra Bullock? She might won an Oscar but her have the similar roles of her movies. She is like Julia Roberts.

Charlize Theron: I don't think so but she is a good actress. She isn't amazing actress like Kate but she delivers on certain characters such as the movie Monster.

Sorry but Nicole Kidman isn't amazing too. I have seen her movies. As for dramatic roles especially she is melodramtic characters, she delivers but her comdeys and other genres, umm.....let's just say that she can't act on these type of movies like Betwiched and the International

Favorite Answer

Yes, yes, yes.

She is very much the Meryl Streep of my generation, and is personally my favorite female actor in film today. She gave a spectacular performance in Kenneth Branagh's adaptation of Hamlet, not to mention several other movies that were good simply because she was in it.

Agreed: Sandra Bullock? She has given maybe three decent performances that I can think of, that being of course Blind Side, Crash, and possibly...well, that does it for me.

Don't get me wrong, she's a very good actress but I'd have to say that actresses like Meryl Streep and Nicole Kidman are good, if not much better. Charlize Theron is also superb; she's like a chameleon and deserves more roles.

Nah, not the best. Though I guess that's really subjective. I wouldn't go as far as to call her the best, but then obviously you have people that agree with you, and people who would not. All subjective.

The answer above me almost got a thumbs down for mentioning Crash. That was such a pretentious movie they should have just started with the words "Oscar P10X!"

It's undeniable that Kate Winslet is one of the most talented actresses in our generation. But my vote definitely will go for Nicole Kidman. She has done really great job in some of her last movies.

What about Charlize Theron?

I like Sandra Bullock more.

• Jeffy.

No