What College Football game are you watching next week at 3:30 est/12:30 pst and why?

13 Miami vs 2 Ohio State

20 Florida State vs 7 Oklahoma

Michigan vs Notre Dame

Colorado vs California

I am going to start out watching Oklahoma vs Florida State and then flip to Miami-Ohio State. I will be keeping my eye on both of those. I might have the computer on Michigan vs Notre Dame.

BQ: What other games are you looking forward to on Showdown Saturday?

Oregon vs Tennessee should be an interesting game.

Favorite Answer

Easy - Michigan v. Notre Dame.

I am a Michigan fan, but you should watch the game to see one of the the most exciting players in college football,which is Denard Robinson.

LOOK AT HIS STATS!!!

He completed 19 of 22 passes for 186 yards.

Oh yea he rushed 197 yards.lol.

• Zoe

I'll give you more than 3: California at Tennessee - Vols need to recover from a bad season, Bears need to prove they are a legitimate contender in the Pac Ten Southern Mississippi at Florida - Eagles are always a dangerous opponent no matter where you play them; Gators need to show dominance early, as the schedule toughens up for them pretty quickly, with 4 straight ranked opponents down the road (Alabama, LSU, @Auburn, UGA) not to mention the annual war with Tennessee. Wisconsin at Bowling Green - Not too often does a MAC school host a Big Ten power; BG hung with Wisconsin last year in Madison, and the Falcons are not a MAC lightweight. Badgers will have their hands full. Utah at UCLA - Uclans, like Cal, need to show they're a legitimate contender in the Pac Ten; Utes are not an easy start Notre Dame at Georgia Tech - Is the hype real in South Bend? Can the Rambling Wreck derail the Irish early? Southern California at Arkansas - Rematch of last year's demolition in LA where the Trojans scored at will in a 70-17 rout; Trojans lost a lot to graduation, but do the Hogs have enough to pull off the upset? Florida State at Miami - Need we say any more?

mostly the notre dame game because there my favorite team. ill definitely be paying attention to the osu miami game. fla st, and oklahoma should be a good game but for some reason its not glaring to me

13 Miami vs 2 Ohio State

I don't think they deserve their number 2 ranking and i want to see if they can prove me wrong

Michigan Notre Dame

if anyone changes the channel for any reason i will kill them

I won't be watching any of the games because my sister just got out of the hospital

Source(s): my sister just got out of the hospital

Mich-ND on TV. Miami-OSU on computer. PSU-Bama at night.