Middle name for Alice?

I'm usually into more modern and unique or unusual names (but not to weird!). But I think for Alice, since it's such an old and classic name, it needs a middle name that isn't modern. Right? I also think that a rather long middle name would work best. 2, maybe 3 syllables. Not 2 middle names though, I... show more I'm usually into more modern and unique or unusual names (but not to weird!). But I think for Alice, since it's such an old and classic name, it needs a middle name that isn't modern. Right?
I also think that a rather long middle name would work best. 2, maybe 3 syllables. Not 2 middle names though, I don't like that...
I think Penelope sounds good, but I'm not so sure,so I want to see
other options.

Ps : the longer list, plus an answer to the BQ, wins best answer!

BQ : What do you think of the name Rosalie? I heard it today and like it alot... Middle name sggestions? It foesnlt hae to be as long as the first one. It's not as important.

Thanks bunches!!
:)
Update: Twilight? I did hear these names from my 12 year old niece... Lol. But I haven't seen or read them.