Minor v. Happersett holds that no 14th amendment US citizen can be president, only a "natural born citizen"?

can be. Minor holds, as a ruling that nowhere in the 14th amendment is the definition of a natural born citizen. So if you meet the definition of any statutory citizen in the 14th amendment, you cannot be a natural born citizen. Obama's COLB says he was born in Hawaii with one US citizen parent, and... show more can be.
Minor holds, as a ruling that nowhere in the 14th amendment is the definition of a natural born citizen.

So if you meet the definition of any statutory citizen in the 14th amendment, you cannot be a natural born citizen.

Obama's COLB says he was born in Hawaii with one US citizen parent, and based on what that "says" he fits one of the definitions of a 14th amendment statutory citizen.

Obama therefore cannot be a natural born citizen per Minor.

Obama cannot be eligible as POTUS, and per the Constitution legally is NOT potus.

So why does anyone have to follow an imposter?
Update: I meant ARTICLE II section 1 clause 5 says no statutory citizen can be president, only a natural born citizen...
Update 2: @Vickilyn: Yes, it's so obvious but the obots keep confabulating statutory citizenship with natural born citizenship as if they're the exact same thing, which they're not--all one has to do is read the law a little, not even a lot!
Update 3: candy g: The definition of natural born citizen is 2 US citizen parents born on US soil, the state AT birth. So if you had become a US citizen then yes, but otherwise your son has divided citizenship or allegiances which is what's precluded in the Constitution since it's impossible to have a president who... show more candy g: The definition of natural born citizen is 2 US citizen parents born on US soil, the state AT birth. So if you had become a US citizen then yes, but otherwise your son has divided citizenship or allegiances which is what's precluded in the Constitution since it's impossible to have a president who has legal obligations to another country.
Update 4: @Captain Snarky, I never once quoted Alan Keyes, I quoted a Supreme Court Ruling, Minor v. Happersett, Keyes wasn't alive then. Hawaii was a state in 1959, but again having only one US citizen parent makes a person only a statutory citizen. It takes 2 US citizen parents to be a natural born citizen: No... show more @Captain Snarky, I never once quoted Alan Keyes, I quoted a Supreme Court Ruling, Minor v. Happersett, Keyes wasn't alive then.
Hawaii was a state in 1959, but again having only one US citizen parent makes a person only a statutory citizen. It takes 2 US citizen parents to be a natural born citizen:

No statutory citizen can be president, only a natural born citizen. Article II US Constitution
SCOTUS precedent: Minor v. Happersett
"It was never doubted (that)...all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves... natural-born citizens"
"...every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the
language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen…." . .John Bingham in the United States House on March 9, 1866
(Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

Minor also holds no statutory citizen can ever be a natural born citizen, and vice versa.
5 answers 5