Has Fox News news department reported illegal immigration has increased & apprehensions have decreased while?

President Obama is in office?

I know the opinion people have made that claim but can anybody post a report from the news department reporting that?

If it is true I am sure the credible Fox News would have reported it.

• Chelfi
    Favorite Answer

Since the Obama administration has done more on immigration enforcement that his predecessor and reports this week said immigration is down, I'm waiting to see the answers you will get on this one.

Illegal immigration is down due to the economy. Fox News is reporting this. I'm not sure what your point is.

You know it is so funny, because Fox did report it. However, the left media lap puppies have yet to report on the national disgrace known as the Obama administration. And, have you seen any report on any of the left wing robot shows about how Obama's national health insurance mandate is actually driving the costs up for small business? Yeah, me neither, but I doubt Mathews will ever lift his head off of Obama's lap long enough to do so.

Source(s): Common sense...

Is this part of the "plan" you asked this very question the other day (see link for question and answers). Are you a believer in the DNC adage of tell a lie often enough and loud enough and long enough it will become the truth?

Mr. Wolf the only person you are fooling is yourself and a few goose stepping sheep. so please stop the BS and actually post real questions.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…

Illegal immigration is on the rise... But apprehensions have also gone up. I think it's because the authorities are doing more to combat it at the state level.

I wouldn't know, since I never watch Fox, but I wouldn't be surprised because they usually give a liine of BS that is the opposite of the truth. And in this case, immigration is down and apprehensions and deportations have increased, facts which were recently reported by the AP.

No.

They have reported that illegal immigration has decreased and that workplace enforcement of immigration laws have been stopped for the most part.

DEAL WITH THESE FACTS WOLFIE!

Yesterday yahoo was saying it's decreased and cnn says it's smart to have only 1 household income,sry not heard from fox, i like to listen/read how leftist media push obama on people.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is NOT down, Fox News is a supporter of AMNESTY, and they have had Murdoch on before, several times announcing his support for it.

Obama deported many illegals in 2009. He has almost stopped doing so altogether this year. That's why ICE agents gave his policies a 259-0 no confidence vote.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/9/age...

Source(s): Liberals ignore the fact that these arent roofers and fruit pickers coming over now. It is an armed drug and human smuggling cartel! Why aren't you complaining about THOSE human rights violations?